Provided case management and individual, group, and family therapy sensitive to diverse socio-economic, ethnic and cultural, religious, and sexual orientation populations.
- Interviewed students, parents, teachers and administrators to obtain for assessment and developed and implemented individual treatment plan.
- Provided leadership and calming presence during crisis and consulted appropriate resources as needed.
- Provided coaching and support with problem solving and decision-making using a strength-based approach when students encounter barrier(s) to success.
- Ensured timely and proper follow-up on all referrals made to internal and external resources.
- Actively participated in and advocated for students at IEP, SST, parent-teacher conferences, and 504 meetings.
- Collaborated with mental health, school, and district staff to accomplish and exceed mission and initiatives of the mental health program.