SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER (sqe)
Responsible for independently applying SDLC and Agile QA methodology and standards to verify and validate that [company name] core products meet specifications and customer acceptance criteria in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Work with Development and Product Owners to perform requirements analysis, create and execute detailed test plans and test cases (both manual and automated scripts) and find and track defects to closure, in order to assess the quality of our products. Extensively document test procedures, expected results, defects and communicate with various stakeholders involved in projects. Review requirements, acceptance criteria, functional design, technical design, and use case design documents to determine testability. Create detailed test cases that clearly describe the pre/post conditions, test executions steps, and expected results. Execute test cases to assess the condition and quality of software builds, releases, and bug fixes.
- Prepared and executed test approaches, test plans and test cases for contract manager/Revenue Cycle Modules/Product and validated the results for all assigned projects/releases using SCRUM methodology
- Documented and tracked defects, issues and enhancements to resolution using defect tracking tools and participated in root cause analysis. Wrote SQL queries to analyze data in relational databases.
- Reviewed Release notes and provided feedback to documentation teams
- Created regular project status reports. Communicated all risks and issues to the QA Manager.
- Executed/Reviewed Automation (MATS, Test Complete) Results Daily. Triaged/Reported issues to the responsible teams
- Created/Executed end-to-end (E2E) test cases. Reviewed regression test suites to add/remove/update test cases
- Attended CM Scrum of Scrums to determine dependencies (Team Lead/Backup Daily)