Professional services consultant with a focus on Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Azure, and scripting.
- Consulted on self-managed and team projects assisting clients in the design and implementation of Greenfield, expansion, and migration projects.
- Performed domain upgrades to Windows 2008 and Windows 2012.
- Performed domain migrations utilizing the Active Directory Migration Tool (ADMT).
- Performed Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013 installations from single server to multi-site/multi-server environments with DAGs.
- Participated in mail migrations as the lead, support, and trainer enabling the clients' administrators to perform migrations after server implementation.
- Walked clients through opening and configuring Windows Azure accounts. Configuration included VPN tunnels to the client's office, extending Active Directory to the cloud, and load balancing services within Azure.
- Provided scripting solutions on multiple projects to assist with the project or future administration. Code includes targeted base Windows OSes, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, and Outlook profiles.
- Performed and documented detailed health checks covering the design, configuration, and health of the AD infrastructure, domain controllers, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Windows security.