Third Party Risk Management Analyst
Responsible for defining scope, assessing, developing and managing vendor relationships across Technology & Operations Line of Business. Coordinates with Lines of Business, risk partners, i.e. Corporate Information Security, Legal, and Corporate Procurement for effective management of third party relationships.
- Engage with Lines of Businesses to ensure completion of all aspects of the risk assessment of third party vendors.
- Assess completed questionnaires and assign inherent risk rating of third party relationships and develop engagement plans to mitigate risks.
- Develop, implement and execute the Third Party Management Program ensuring that vendors that expose the organization to Compliance, Credit, Data-Sharing, Foreign, Operational, Reputation or Strategic risk adhere to appropriate controls.
- Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness.
- Business lead in interfacing with technical delivery to implement GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) application through business requirements, unit & user acceptance testing and post production validation.