ERP Business Analyst
Responsibility centered on Business Analysis of clients business needs, analyzing business requirements for inbound and outbound files. Developed an overall project plan and implementation schedule through consultations with project team, management, employees and external consultants. Prepared the Functional specifications, and tested the interfaces.
- Gathered technical and functional client requirements and manage those requirements through clear and precise documentation.
- Acted as client liaison for engagements with Off-Shore development team
- Provided leadership with respect to integration issues including process mapping, business process re-engineering, SAP integrations, and change management.
- Developed, maintained and managed detailed project plans with tasks, deliverables, and resource allocation necessary for successful implementation.
- Managed and created client implementation plans.
- Maintained and managed project issues to resolution.
- Set-up weekly project meetings internally and with the client.
- Responsible for administrative tasks on project, to include project team member time reporting