Aviation Operations Specialist
Scheduled, cleared, and dispatched aviation assets. Processed cross-country, international, and local flight plans with other agencies; maintained Security Clearance and flight information. Prepared, and kept records and reports on flight operations along with associated administrative tasks; maintained and updated files on flying regulations and navigational aid information. Coordinated ground services for transient aircraft; interpreted and posts weather reports; mastered terminology used in air navigation; worked with air traffic control advisory procedures; assisted in the development of the crash rescue plan. Supervised a small flight operations activity. Performed technical counseling and guidance to personnel; received and processed classified material safeguarding sensitive organizational information and personnel records according to HIPPA regulations.
- Worked directly with departments as the company operations and training middle manager, ensuring project efficiency and readiness of 40 Aviators.
- Analyzed secure departmental records maintaining an accurate account of over 3000 man-hours for personnel within the organization, updated operational guidelines as needed increasing efficiency.
- Coordinated and documented 1,111 logistic activities with 4,400 man-hours leading to the successful transportation of 8,100 personnel and over 1,000,000LBS of cargo.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and movement of over $80 million worth of aviation company assets.
- Utilize opportunities for self-development by continuing in professional education leading to superior contributions to group work, performance, and effectiveness across the organization.