Principal Test Architect
Managed testing, installation, deployment and delivery of the infrastructure components that are consumed by multiple business critical web services and worked with multiple QA teams across the organization to architect and drive process optimization, efficiency and Quality of both, end user and customer account executive facing applications. Manage all facets of testing: functional and non-functional (load, stress, failure, static code analysis).
- Strategic leadership role in test design, execution and providing key project deliverables. Mentored and trained the team on methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Managed QA efforts for our team and coordinated testing efforts of 14 other QA teams and their deliverables.
- Technical expertise role in developing and identifying tools that will improve and optimize the quality.
- Improved productivity by use of automation, tools, and educating others. Played active role in adopting test driven development-using Hudson, Apache Jmeter and HP suite of testing tools. Developed web service monitoring tool.
- Proactively managed testing for highly visible and challenging applications under tight schedules by adapting well-defined process for testing.