Senior Technical Architect/client Team Lead
Delivered and managed technical environments for multiple clients, supporting over 100 physical and virtual machines (VMWare), utilizing various platforms (Windows 2008, Unix, linux) and many different applications (SQL, Citrix 6.0, APACHE, IIS 7, Oracle, Sharepoint 2010), housed in Data Centers around the world for thousands of users
- Created and implemented a Disaster Recovery solution for Hyatt-Opera, one of USI largest clients at the time, in multiple data centers across the USA.
- Managed clients' security and PCI compliance utilizing Checkpoint Firewalls and RSA two-factor authentication.
- Worked with clients to understand their technical needs, made suggestions as to how they could best be implemented and helped plan future projects.
- Managed several teams of Client Support Leads (in the USA and India) and Sales Engineers in communicating to the clients, anticipating their needs and trained them in basic client support tasks and procedure.
- Migrated all users (2000+, internal and external) off of Bluecoats Proxy devices for webfiltering and onto a ScanSafe solution successfully
- Raised all satisfaction survey scores from all clients over the course of one year.