Director / Founder (architectural Technologist)
Managed all functional areas as Director / Founder of a private Architectural practice specializing in up market residential designs, primarily at Princes Grant Golfing Estate.
- Efficiently designed, estimated quantities, supervised and administered project contracts and funds
- Successfully handled numerous projects in excess of $1 million in coordination with contractors and engineers
- Project managed and financially controlled numerous complex residential developments.
- Non-residential design projects included the upgrade of Sappi Main Stores (Tugela), a number of chicken farms, small rural school buildings, and factories for a major boiler manufacturer, pumping stations in Kuwait, a few pre-school facilities, and a bakery facility. I also designed and upgraded numerous professional offices. Church upgrades and additions were completed free of charge as a community service.
- A person of great integrity whose even-handed approach to people and ethical approach to business are a shining example to many in the world of today - Dr. C. J. Fauconnier
- Heather was able to listen to our dreams and ideas and convert these into a beautifully attractive and practical building within the architectural code and requirements of Prince's Grant.
- At all times she was professional and knowledgeable and sensitive to our requirements and the requirements of the estate. I would not hesitate in recommending her as an architect for any construction. - Dave D. S. Miller, Financial Director of Network Field Marketing
- I hereby appointed Heather Michael for the upgrade of our house at the above address, involving extensive alterations I am very satisfied with the professional manner which she did her work and can recommend her services without any hesitation. - Erich A. Winkler, Blythedale Beach
- Letters of Recommendation - R. B. Beynon, Project Manager, John Taylor and Sons, Consulting Engineers, Safat, Kuwait / Dave Miller, Chairman, Prince's Grant Home Owners Association / Ron Pearce, Switzerland / Rowan Shuttleworth, Member, BSc. Pr. Eng. MSAICE, MBA (UCT) / Sir Roger Don-Wauchope Bt. and Lady Don-Wauchope, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa / Theo Christodoulou, Director, Global Banking Deutsche Bank, South Africa