Work cohesively with design team (Project Managers, Coordinators, & Architects) and fellow CAD members to create complete and accurate design documents using AutoCAD and Revit. Use other support software packages including ULOAD (an internally-developed utility load program), Bluebeam, AutoQuotes, and Excel.
- Prepare foodservice Equipment plans, Mechanical plans, Electrical plans, Special Conditions plans, Rough-ins, Floor pens, Utility schedules, Elevations, and Sections using AutoCAD & Revit Architecture 2014.
- Create AutoCAD & Revit families, as needed, using internal and FCSI specifications. Created custom items with specific details, such as flexible counters with rolled edges, backsplashes, and more.
- Work quickly and accurately on multiple projects in various design phases, as assigned, meeting tight deadlines.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Design team by telephone, email, and using web-based collaboration tools to resolve questions and move project work forward.
- Downloaded, uploaded, & transmitted documents, using Cini-Little or client protocols.