IT Security Architect
IT Architect and information technology security expert with 6 years of experience in the financial, manufacturing, insurance, and public sectors. Customers include Kraft, Zurich, American National Insurance Company (ANICO), CIGNA, State of California, State of Georgia, Fluor, Coca-Cola, IBM, Roche, State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF), Marathon Oil, St. Paul Travelers, Volkswagen/Audi, United Healthcare Group, Sampo Bank (Finland), Watkins Motors, and others.
- Expert in architecting secure solutions for identity and access management solutions with a focus on IBM Tivoli products. Proven ability to conduct security assessments of applications and current IT environments at customer sites.
- Consistently recognized for outstanding management and service delivery performance, as well as unique and creative perspectives on problem resolution. Expert leadership and communication skills. Received numerous professional performance awards from the IBM Corporation, including recognition for leadership, planning, and technical ability. Mentor new hires and existing employees to further careers and enhance skill sets.
- Designed and facilitated classes to train workforce on Tivoli Security Solutions as well as Digital Video Surveillance (DVS) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Lead architect for Tivoli Access Manager for e-Business 6.0 deployment to replace Entrust GetAccess at government insurance agency. Implemented highly available and scalable solution built on WebSphere Network Deployment technology including IBM Tivoli Access Manager Session Management Server and IBM Tivoli Common Auditing and Reporting Service.
- Redesigned backend directory for the new IBM Tivoli Access Manager 4.1 upgrade. Guided the effort to redesign security controls within Access Manager to meet the security guidelines of the corporation. Integrated the new WebSphere 5.1 environment into the redesigned Access Manager security environment to ease the security administration and control access from a single, central location.
- Devised assembly lines for Tivoli Directory Integrator to determine last login in Active Directory in a world-wide forest in real-time. This information is not replicated in Active Directory environments in real-time.
- Architected identity management solution based on Tivoli Identity Manager for a global engineering and construction firm to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as well as European data privacy laws.