Sr. Structural Designer/surveyor
Design and develop general arrangements and scantling plans to include; living quarters, machinery decks, super structures, insulation plans, equipment foundations, fire zones, ladders & platforms, firefighting equipment plans, navigation lights, and lines of sight plan drawings using AutoCAD 2010.
- Incorporated structural design changes in various areas of projects using marked up drawings inspected by the final checkers/project engineers.
- DB Superior Performance "Pipe Lay Conversion" (offshore condition survey)
- Completed a site survey on 4 power barges in Manila, Philippines to determine the structural condition of the vessels and see what would be needed to rehabilitate them back into service.
- Traveled to Ecuador and completed a structural integrity condition survey on two out of service power barges for a possible acquisition, and refurbishment.
- Designed two GE 7FA Power Barges for CITGO to be utilized in Venezuela. Project time from initial design to project completion was 180 days.