Technical Solution Architect
Led data integration projects at companies, including Southern California Edison, American Heart Association, Tyson Foods, American Express, and Ceradyne. Spearheaded critical customer engagements for early technology adopters, enterprise data warehouses, application migration and consolidation. Managed project scoping, resource allocation, and project plans. Assisted customers in defining business and technical requirements and specifications. Implemented large-scale ETL job flows based on project specifications and service level agreements.
- Ensured successful customer implementations using enterprise data integration solutions from [company name] by developing and capturing repeatable best practices.
- Leveraged [company name] Information Server, including data profiling, data quality, ETL, and metadata by designing and architecting enterprise data integration solutions.
- Designed ETL architecture and developed capacity-planning and trending-data warehousing solution at Tyson foods.
- Implemented [company name]'s beta version of Master Data Management system at American Heart Association.
- Led Southern California Edison's legacy data conversion project, aligning and conforming data into an enterprise data warehouse, used for populating an SAP system.
- Reduced run time of ETL processes from 22 hours to 2 hours for Kaiser Permanente's HR Peoplesoft implementation.