Provided day-to-day administration and support of four SharePoint farms including troubleshooting, monitoring, patch management, and problem resolution ([company name], Fiji Water, POM Wonderful, Paramount Citrus Farm, and Wonderful Brands, a total of 5900 users).
- Architected business process automation in SharePoint for (onboarding, sales contract management, order processing, sales process support, creative brief management, automated document management) using SharePoint workflows and custom solutions.
- Planned, executed and led migration efforts of three production farms from 2010 platform to 2013. Produced pre-migration assessment and UAT plans. Implemented project server 2013 with SharePoint 2013.
- Provided technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a flexible scalable SharePoint architecture to support business requirements.
- Gathered and assessed user requirements and created project artifacts such as requirements documents, design documents, implementation plans, and governance plans.
- Responsible for the server-side administration of SharePoint that includes SP/CU updates, SharePoint service maintenance, and SharePoint custom solution deployment.