Senior Sap Architect
Brought on board to strengthen the technical team and provide the framework for accelerated productivity and quality. Rapidly provided robust technical solutions that improved system performance and curtailed the need for further custom development projects. Architecture role entailed end-to-end solutions design and architecture, enterprise software development, internal process development, coding standard development, senior executive reporting, technical team training and mentoring, and SAP and IBM product opportunity development.
- Engineered and deployed WebSphere middleware solution that was demonstrated to prospective SAP customers highly interested in IBM's integrated solutions. Project also reduced the time required to retrieve data to the webfront from several hours to a few seconds.
- Served as a senior advisor to team during a complex MDMP UNICODE conversion project, and co-developed new coding benchmarks that complied with UNICODE and stabilized external systems during conversion.
- Leveraged SAP expertise and creativity to enhance the credibility and productivity of the development team. Moreover, initiated individual team training sessions and identified senior members who volunteered to mentor junior development professionals.
- Communicated frequently with senior IBM managers, and fostered a business relationship built on trust and honest communications regarding IT strategy and direction.
- Ranked as the number one staff member in the SAP Group, and earned a promotion to a newly established Solutions and Innovations Group. Chosen by senior executives to attend an IBM Massachusetts Technical Symposium typically involving key members of several organizations.