Project Architect and Configurator
Overall project architect. Designed a 500 user CRM 2011 XRM system that tracked thousands of homes through their lifecycle, from acquisition to construction, marketing, leasing and finally ongoing property management.
- Project Architect. Assembled a team of developers, integrators and system administrators that built and maintained all mission critical hardware and software systems around CRM 2011.
- Developed a new module in CRM for 270 users in the construction and marketing departments, utilizing XRM techniques and industry best practices to define and implement each group's processes. Created powerful and user friendly screens and functionality that significantly improved day to day operations.
- Designed and oversaw all development work, integrating CRM with SharePoint, GP and an offline ZAP SQL database leveraging Scribe Insight and Scribe Replication Services respectively.
- Provisioned and managed 12 Windows servers at Rackspace to house a SharePoint server farm, GP and a ZAP BI database for CRM and GP.
- Worked with the ZAP BI team to set up servers, data replication rules, and collected business requirements to design and deliver upper management reports.
- Conducted user training to 500 users.
- Assisted a large number of users with CRM usability, ranging from solving complex business problems by adding new features to answering simple usability questions.