- Featured in:
The best examples from thousands of real-world resumes
Handpicked by resume experts based on rigorous standards
Tailored for various backgrounds and experience levels
Mobile Architect Resume Samples
No results found
years in workforce
months at this job
Bachelor of Science
Mobile Architect / IT Management
Led team of 5 with E-Commerce and PAAS lease-to-own payment service development.
- Led successful deployment of production rent-to-own PAAS.
- Architected PAAS using RESTful API, Database with High-Volume designs for Customer transactions.
- Led mobile team for Android based tablet POS (point of sale) platform for in store use.
- Produced initial documentation for DB Design, Project Services and Application Components.
- Developed Process & Procedure Strategy as well as Project Delivery Strategy.
- Developed Deliverables and Timelines for rent-to-own platform.
- Interviewed and designed candidate testing, key decision maker for all Development team hires.
- Built Mobile Sales Application Solutions, Reporting App for Management with graphing for iOS/Android.
years in workforce
years at this job
Master of Business Administration
Director Mobile Applications / Sr. SOA Architect / Mobile Architect
Professional consulting company providing SOA, enterprise security, and enterprise mobile app services to fortune 500 companies. Responsible for defining enterprise mobile framework, SOA architectures, design pattern, technologies, and related processes.
- Positioned two multi-billion dollar insurance companies for success in SOA with architectural guidance integrating ESB, security appliances, and integration servers. Developed service design patterns, security patterns, SOA governance processes, and tools for automation of runtime governance.
- Enhanced enterprise SOA architecture and design including strategy for web and mobile application integration and enterprise security. Developed Android mobile app and library to integrate apps to enterprise OAuth based security as model for enterprise mobile apps. Trained customer teams on SOA service governance, service security, architecture, project management, development, and service testing.
- Extended revenue and consulting opportunities with strategy and technology frameworks for mobile apps including enterprise apps and security. Developed mobile consulting practice messaging and presentations for business development and presented value proposition to potential customers
- Led team in delivery of conceptual prototypes in support of business development and defined a modular framework for rapidly delivering mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android devices and supporting services. Mentored developers in mobile technology and app development
years in workforce
year at this job
Mobile Architect - Ios
[company name] is a cloud commerce mobile Wallet app for shoppers and consumers. With this application the user can make payments using his (her) phone.
- Customization of UIButtons, Views, Layers and TabBars to meet the client design guidelines.
- Communication with social sites such as Facebook, Twitter and mailing services.
- Web services consumption using JSON to retrieve the information of the different stores where the user can use the application.
- Communication with the server using SOAP services, here we use a symmetric encryption to communicate some sensitive data such as the debit or credit card information.
- The application also uses AES-256 bit encryption to handle the sensitive information.
- The application has 5 different sections: Locations, Messages, Home, My Cards and Settings. In the first tab the app uses Core Location to present the different stores in which the user has been or the stores that the user can access with the application.
- My Cards section of the application was created using a Scrollview with custom Views. When the user clicks in one of the Cards, a detail view is presented to him using the Navigation Controller.
- The application keeps a history of the different transactions that the user has made. For this and some other details we use CoreData to store the information locally and web services to store this on the server.