Architected and designed IDV Solutions brand product, Location Feature Server (LFS) 1.0. Location Feature Server is a .NET (written in C#) based server product which enables organizations to view their data overlaid as intelligent, interactive features on Microsoft Virtual Earth map, Google map and other base maps. Combined with the UI toolset in Flash named LFS Visual, LFS enables organizations to unlock and reveal significant trends, patterns, anomalies which are "locked up" or latent within their various data sources.
- Managed and architected a data warehouse project for CAC call center. This application includes a management console and reporting system. Backend consists of a stage database and a data warehouse. Main responsibilities included manage user requirements, project planning, project management, architect solutions, wrote stored procedures and designed data warehouse. The Front end using .Net and C# and ASP .Net.
- Worked as the Database Architect of IDV, responsibilities include architecture of database infrastructure, hardware selection, server configuration, database administration, database design, performance tuning, security and permission management, backup/restore and database development (including write stored procedures, trigger and database access code using C#.
- Participated in British Petroleum (BP) Hurricane Management System (BP-HMS) for 2006 Gulf Mexico Hurricane season. This project uses the IDV Solutions Location Feature Server (LFS) as a backend server and LFS Visual as front end written in .Net using C#. The HMS integrated with BP SharePoint portal and its database. HMS system uses ArcSde gateway from ESRI (Microsoft SQL Server as backend database server) to manage the spatial data and Microsoft SQL Server to manage the business data.
- Worked as a team member for Department of Transportation (DOT) project using .Net, SharePoint and C#. Responsibilities including create Oracle Spatial databases and write stored procedures for spatial analysis.
- Built a demo project Microsoft using SQL Server 2008 spatial capability using .Net and C#. Responsibility included load shapefiles, create stored procedures and write plug-in for VFS (C#) to use the spatial analysis feature include in SQL Server 2008.