Senior Cloud Architect
Architected a Follow and Notify (FAN) social application in AWS using VPC, S3, Route 53, Auto-scaling, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, RDS MySQL.
- Played a key role in evaluating, establishing and conducting proof of concepts of various API management products like 3-Scale, Nginx proxy, WSO2 API Manager etc.
- Built complete WSO2 API Manager Setup (API publisher, Key store, Gateway, Governance registry, WSO2 Carbon) in AWS environment.
- Architected a social engagement application in a short span of time that would replace current commenting application Echo. Application was designed and developed using Java/J2EE technologies with NoSQL DynamoDB as backend.
- Produced comprehensive architecture strategy for environment mapping in AWS that involved Siteminder, Scripps' AIM Application, Community Moderation Broker (CMB), Echo commenting apps etc.
- Produced a comprehensive strategy using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Role for community platform systems and successfully implemented the same setting precedence for other teams to follow suit.