Managed the design, development and implementation of corporate-wide projects supporting News Corporation, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal Online, Barron's, NewsWires, Factiva, MarketWatch, SmartMoney, New York Post, and more.
- Led the total re-design of corporate Email Marketing platform while taking advantage of new technology allowing for better deliverability, reporting, email analysis, and campaign management.
- Managed a $1 million corporate email project resulting in $100k monthly company savings while managing relations with executive, business, and technical personnel for the design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment project phases. Managed business partner relationships and on-site developers.
- Launched the Dow Jones http://www.dowjones.com corporate web site redesign including the management of third-party vendors and support staff, the coordination of ongoing service level agreement (SLA), development, administration and maintenance, and the mentoring of junior developers during the development of various key web site components resulting in a new corporate look and efficiencies.
- Architected solutions for $10 million Dow Jones corporate Intranet web site and managed daily tasks and schedules for team of technical staff, consultants, and outsourced partners while developing and managing business relationships and strategic and tactical roadmaps with corporate business owners. The new site provided employees with information and efficiencies for performing daily tasks.
- Developed Single-Sign-On solution for corporate applications and systems.
- Designed corporate web-hosting platform to consolidate disparate company wide web sites into a single supported infrastructure.