Sole attorney for Power Transmission and Distribution group leading the negotiation of international contracts for the sale and distribution of high voltage energy equipment between factories in the US, Canada, Columbia, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Austria, Germany, Croatia, and China, and domestic and international, private and government utility customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Drafted and negotiated multi-million dollar contracts with customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- Investigated, managed, and resolved project and contract conflicts and claims.
- Analyzed, managed, and resolved diverse matters with commercial customers and government agencies.
- Advised corporate executives regarding risk mitigation strategies.
- Developed and executed training program regarding contractual risk mitigation and management.