Senior Contract Associate/ Contract Administrator
Drafted, negotiated and audited newly configured and fully executed contracts, bids, termination letters, and RFP's, as well as; amendments and addendums to original contracts and other documentation, to make sure they were legally in compliance with our companies' terms and conditions and free of any grammatical errors. Coordinated the majority of our departmental projects; including took the lead in our Record Retention Project, serving as point person for the department. Assisted sales force and accounts with inquires and issues regarding their contracts. Worked closely with our legal department to stay on top on our companies polices and procedures in order to stay in full compliance on our contract verbiage.
- Served as initial point person in leading many departmental projects, successfully avoiding transfers to management close to 100% of the time.
- Point person for our departments Record Retention Project, making sure our departmental files was up to code with our company's record retention policy, as well as; stayed up to date with policy changes in the event an audit should happen.
- Ran daily audit reports to ensure correct pricing was implemented to accounts according to their contract on file.
- Trained new department hires in addition to coaching employees in Massachusetts who acquired the responsibility of the contracts department due to department relocation as of Spring 2010.
- Composed new processes and procedures to streamline contract operations during departmental downsizing and work volume increases.
- Promoted to senior Contract Associate/ Administrator level within 1 year of joining the contracts department.