SAP Architect Supporting BI and Finance
Demonstrated best practice design for migration and Master Data ETL of Financial Statement via Data Services to HANA
- Provided prototyping model using FAGLFLEXA table extract and design when utilizing BPC, Data Services and HANA; couching Project FIT BI teams and sharing examples of best reference designs and prototyping initiatives
- Finance Conversion from legacy systems to SAP Financial Blueprint Design and Realization Integration Testing
- Financial test script execution from Win Shuttle and integration with Asset Management Integration scripts with AP, AR, Cash/Bank Management and Budget Planning loads
- BPC, BI, Business Intelligence and Phase II HANA design and reporting overview, discussions and preparation
- Review of configured and documented technical transactions; identified gaps and issues and presented to Deloitte team for takeover
at this job
Senior Sap Architect
Brought on board to strengthen the technical team and provide the framework for accelerated productivity and quality. Rapidly provided robust technical solutions that improved system performance and curtailed the need for further custom development projects. Architecture role entailed end-to-end solutions design and architecture, enterprise software development, internal process development, coding standard development, senior executive reporting, technical team training and mentoring, and SAP and IBM product opportunity development.
- Engineered and deployed WebSphere middleware solution that was demonstrated to prospective SAP customers highly interested in IBM's integrated solutions. Project also reduced the time required to retrieve data to the webfront from several hours to a few seconds.
- Served as a senior advisor to team during a complex MDMP UNICODE conversion project, and co-developed new coding benchmarks that complied with UNICODE and stabilized external systems during conversion.
- Leveraged SAP expertise and creativity to enhance the credibility and productivity of the development team. Moreover, initiated individual team training sessions and identified senior members who volunteered to mentor junior development professionals.
- Communicated frequently with senior IBM managers, and fostered a business relationship built on trust and honest communications regarding IT strategy and direction.
- Ranked as the number one staff member in the SAP Group, and earned a promotion to a newly established Solutions and Innovations Group. Chosen by senior executives to attend an IBM Massachusetts Technical Symposium typically involving key members of several organizations.
at this job
Played a key role in enabling the client pass the external audit by incorporating best practices and other proactive measures to reduce audit exposure.
- Recommended several high caliber security solutions to mitigate business risks and to strengthen internal controls.
- Ensured compliance with IBM's internal standard and contributed to the same.
- Implemented SAP's GRC solution. Designed and developed SAP technical roles in alignment with the business requirements and data privacy guidelines.
at this job
SAP Architect / Integration Manager
Lead Order -to-Cash business requirement gathering sessions to help support SAP integration with [company name]
- Analyzed clients' current manual processes in Finance, Operations and Engineering department to determine areas for automation and processes reengineering.
- Perform analysis on current revenue recognition processes to support new integration with [company name]
- Analyzed Operational procedures and came up with recommendations to streamline the Order to Delivery process
- Worked across teams with the Engineering department in laying a framework for coming up with product families
- Came up with several automation processes in SAP that will reduce the Order to Cash process from 55 days to 12 days
- Lead sessions to socialize analysis findings with project leadership and business leadership
- Addressed integration needs across process streams and IT teams, to design high quality solutions to meet the functional requirements
- Partnered with the Business Process Owners and Business Leadership on the design and build
- Partnered with the leaders of RTR, OTC, FTM, PTP, footprint changes, and data conversion within the Project Delivery Services organization, to leverage the expertise and to engage the resources needed for the programs approved by the business
at this job
Oil & Gas and Engineered Capital Goods Industry
- A Portal Workplace Environment for External Communities
- Responsible for XML System Integration between eCommerce application and SAP systems in the Purchase to Pay Business Process. Involved gathering requirements and writing detailed specifications to build electronic XML notifications of purchase orders and payment information. Including Web enablement of the SAP system.
- Accountable for designing a robust Sales & Operations Planning and product costing model for this $100 million organization.
- Also responsible for IT Architecture and System Integration which will enable a seamless flow of information between buyers and sellers, On-line collaboration.
at this job
SAP Architect SCM
Accenture Consulting: SAP Retail MIM SME SAP Retail Implementation
- Conducted business blueprint workshops to gather business requirements. Presented best practice solutions to standardize business operation and create efficient and effective business processes.
- Creates conference room pilots to educate the key business users about the SAP processes related to their respective areas allowing them to maximize their understanding of the solution and providing them tools to tailor the solution to their organization needs.
- Helped team in identifying the reusable artifacts & assets to address the client requirement
- Worked closely with project management to plan and create timeline and deliverables for every phase of the project.
at this job