Developed, implemented and maintained firstweb.com - corporate intranet initiative. Responsibilities included collaborating with business users in requirement gathering, developing custom requirements, working with team members, setting up development environment on end-user desktops.
- Managed quarterly releases and production deployments and provided on-call support.
- Provided on-call support and collaborated with Business users in troubleshooting, resolving system issues and identifying enhancement opportunities.
- Configured and administered Webtrends to provide web usage and customer interaction analytic reports.
- Used Agile Scrum Methodology to ensure high quality software delivery in monthly and quarterly releases.
- Developed firstdata.com, an e-commerce initiative. Responsibilities included working with business users in requirements management, developing forms with Jcaptcha and integrating web artifacts delivered by external organizations.
- Technical Environment included: JDK 1.4, Jira, BroadVision Portal, Portlets, Struts, Apache Ant, Oracle, Eclipse, and Subversion.
at this job
Senior .net Application Architect
Managed Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development, Deployment and Support of insurance industry front facing and back-end production systems using a combination of Microsoft .net Service Orientated Architecture development platform, Open Source PHP LAMP, WCF/JAVA Interoperability and best practices to deliver world class WCF Service Integration product including Authorize.net, PayPal Payment and Recurring Billing.
- Moderated Partner Integration from kick off meeting to customer purchase funnel delivery using excellent communication, organizational skills and team building ability.
- Diagnosed, Debugged and Overhauled IT processes such as End of day file processing, encryption, FTP delivery, Billing Task Automation, Ad-Hoc Reporting, referral process and conversion emphasizing productivity and revenue increase.
- Provided software evaluation and recommendation such as bug tracking system, Corporate Dashboard resulting in Expenditure Reduction.
- Increased Development Productivity, Start up Momentum and Project Delivery by prioritizing and mentoring Team of Three .net developers to task completion and delivery.
- Conducted candidate selection, interview and system introduction process for technical resources.
- Directed off shore resources in project execution and facilitated technical problem resolution.
- Documented Software application requirements, diagrams and usage.
at this job
Application Architect/special Projects
Promoted to Application Architect after developing and growing the footprint of the Technical Operations Role within the EFTPS program. Leadership role that manages small to medium sized projects, process and oversight of system program changes for all environments. Responsible for communicating change within the organization and ensuring risk and process are in place to protect EFTPS assets.
- Provided consistent and effective change and configuration management for production and non production environments.
- Have recommended, implemented and managed several process improvements that have protected I.T. assets and created efficiency gains for the organization.
- Conduct a weekly change management call to review all changes and ensure all stakeholders are involved and aware of the change process.
- Responsible for weekly verbal and written communications with Bank of America Merchant Services and Fiscal Services which is a bureau of the U.S. Treasury.
- Created and managed a project to automate multiple manual Mainframe deployment functions that were time consuming and costly with respect to code migration within the QA and Prod systems.
- Leadership role within EFTPS for change, project management and configuration management by working closely with the client and internal teams.
at this job
Sr. Application Architect
Contributed in several Professional positions; namely, Technical Project Manager, Sr. Application Architect, Application Architect, and Production Support Manager while at First Data
- Provided Senior Level Management guidance to Application Architecture such as new cutting edge File Transfer Protocols; Managed and coordinated staff in support of Production Batch
- Planned and Executed the Disaster Recovery Initiative of all Applications Groups
- Lead and Coordinated Disaster Recovery Exercise at "Hot site" overseeing team of twelve
- Initialized, Planned, Executed, and Performed Post Implementation of conversion of CICS platforms from CAFC to CICSPlex; this included Six Production and Six Test regions covering five months
at this job
Vice President - Application Architect
Manages application infrastructure and application security in all environments. Change management, vendor product evaluation, developer access to production and segregation of duties.
- Designed and implemented a tactical MQ trading bridge between Citi and Morgan Stanley, enabling the MSSB joint venture to meet legal and regulatory requirements during transition.
- Ported and configured the CICS Stock Plan Systems from Citi to the Morgan Stanley platform.
- Integrated Stock Plan Systems into Morgan Stanley enterprise entitlements platform.
- Designed and implemented a suite of brokerage date routines for use by MSSB Joint Venture applications. This project reduced the development lead time for joint venture applications to migrate to Morgan Stanley.
- Designed an innovative method to read BMS source code and generate field-specific tables for CICS help screen functions.
at this job
Application Architect Manager
Created and executed the technology strategy for a world class application framework in support of the major backbone applications for Aerospace (ECC, GTS, PI, SCM/APO, Enterprise Portal, Salesforce.com, Siemens Teamcenter) that is responsible for over processing over $12 billion in revenue.
- Lead application architecture team and provided direction in the implementation of technical solutions for over $3 million in spend.
- Responsible for leading multiple supplier engagements with SAP, HP, Google, SFDC, NTTData, Fujitsu, and others to review new products, analyze optimal integration practices, and design work packages to manage technology investments and ensure compliance in usage of technologies.
- Negotiated $2 million contract with Google for search appliance licenses
- Reviewed existing landscapes and define the target landscape according to proven SAP and other application industry best practices; play a critical role in the adoption of technologies within Aero's environment by facilitating critical requirements and design reviews, and recommending and approving new and updated interfaces.
- Managed and directed multiple concurrent engagements, while developing key architecture artifacts (guiding principles, standards, patterns, decision trees, reference architectures, etc) and following an architecture development process.
- Evaluated and applied new technologies in the Aero landscape by planning and executing experiments which pilot the application of promising new technologies to yield positive impact on business.
- Responsible for leading the Aero Regression and Performance test teams test automation and validation in multiple environments to 100% SLA compliance; by specifically focusing on high impact/high value transactions and activities supporting a globally distributed business we achieved productivity savings of 1085 man-hours.
at this job
Application Architect / Technical Lead
Selected to lead the product and technical direction for this start-up's innovative B2B web portal, a shared repository of marketing collateral and data accessible via a myriad of means including data export, dynamic data matrices, data feeds, email alerts and more.
- Led a team of 20 developers across three continents to build the $2 million patent-pending application, determining over 30 major feature sets, 25 components and hundreds of distinct user interface screens.
- Defined application architecture and data model to support scaling to any business vertical.
- Worked extensively with industry taxonomies and developed new taxonomies specific to the application.
- Authored several hundred pages of documentation on application requirements, architecture, user interface specifications, use cases and application logic flowcharts.
at this job
Work Stream Lead, PLM Application Architect
- Developed project framework and objectives based on customer strategic goals, business drivers and complex technical requirements
- Identified and quantified project risks, developed risk mitigation plans, and presented status and recommendations to the executive leadership team
- Utilized industry and technical expertise to educate and influence customer decisions to adopt best practices for process improvement, solution implementation, and sustainment
- Created and delivered effective presentations to explain complex technology by tailoring the message and content to the audience in order to inform and enable decisions
at this job
Lead Application Architect
Collaborated with key stakeholders, architects, business analyst and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards , guidelines, requirements, uses cases , estimations and blueprints. In addition outlined current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts to identify impacted Use Cases and determines architectural significance (and priority) for requirements gathering.
- Created [company name] standard UML models (Use Case Diagram, Component Designs, etc.) that depicted appropriate solutions that align to [company name] standards, guidelines and strategies
- Developed component-based solutions that are flexible, loosely coupled and highly cohesive promoting reuse of models
- Maintained Domain Control Book(DCB) according to Application Architecture practice standards
- Concurrently supported multiple (1 - 4) projects (in various stages)
- Ensured alignment to [company name] standards and guiding principles via (EAG, Infrastructure, blueprints)
- Participated in planning activities with project team, provided feedback from an architecture perspective and negotiated delivery dates with Project Manger
- Conducted reviews
at this job
APPLICATION ARCHITECT & TECHNOLOGY LEAD, FORD MOTORS
I was part of the implementation of product life cycle project. I was responsible for scheduling & optimization portfolio architecture and design. Responsible to design, develop and implement the solutions based on IBM Websphere, Java, Web services, XML, SOAP and Microsoft ActiveX components.
- Produced solution architecture, implementation framework, design frameworks and integration architecture
- Prepared requirement analysis, activities, logical data model for the applications.
- Implemented this highly complex enterprise application using Enterprise Java Beans, XML, Web services, SOAP and Gantt ActiveX on Websphere application server.
- Implemented the entire application and provided customer training and support.
- Worked collaboratively with the development team to deliver sustained quality development objects.
at this job