Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience.
- Created an application administer applicants of a caregiver staffing agency using Google App Engine in Python, previously used Java based Google App Engine
- Created a pawn shop software that uses Google App Engine, Datastore, and BigQuery.
- Used Firebase to create applications and used Google App Engine runtime to deploy Nodejs.
- Used Google Apps Script's HTTP methods to input data in Google Spreadsheet.
- Became one of the candidates for Google Cloud Developer Challenge (GCDC 2013) contest, creating a project named Map Jobs, which uses Google Maps API, Google App Engine, Google Datastore, Google Plus API, Google Oauth 2.0, and Bootstrap framework.
- Wrote programming codes from scratch and adapt existing frameworks and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Used Google App Engine as a Web Server for hosting simple websites, email, and documents allowing scalability to the Google Cloud Infrastructure.
- Used Google Sites to connect Google Drive applications using Google Apps Script and Google Drive API.