Health and PE Teacher, Advanced Level Programs
Design and execute curriculum on the advanced level paying careful attention to the varying needs and capabilities. Employ a keen ability to pique learning by encouraging creativity and expression.
- Member of the Leadership Team and the Crisis Team for the department.
- Advise athletes about college recruitment programs, NCAA regulations and how to contact coaches.
- Selected to be a member of the Intervention and Referral Services Team.
- Mentor at-risk students with jobs, daily living skills, and transition to working in society.
- Co-Advisor and coach to the Sports Club, leading morning meetings to discuss various sports issues.
- Member of the Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Team.
- Counsel and help students to deal with many issues including sexuality, relationships, parenting and drugs.
- Started a high-risk group for young women addressing both educational and personal issues.
- Mentor a Women's Lacrosse team.
- Write recommendations for students to accompany their applications to colleges.