Marketing Teacher / Coordinator
Plan and evaluate course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as Marketing, Economics, Personal Finance, and Vocational and Career Education.
- Research and analyze data to determine the needs of student-appropriate levels of learning and achievement.
- Collaborate with members of the business community to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
- Conduct job evaluations of students and provide constructive feedback to both employers and students.
- Serve as the advisor of a Marketing student organization and manage community service projects.
- Oversee the annual student organization budget for Henrico County Public Schools in the area of responsibility.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field of Marketing by reading current literature and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Provide professional consulting services to educational agencies and organizations.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students with career/course choices.