Foreign Language Teacher
Taught beginning, remedial, intermediate, Regents, and Honors French to 9th -12th grade students.
- Achieved superior pass rate among all students, including beginning and remedial levels.
- Co-coordinated a six-week review session for students who would be sitting for the SAT Exam.
- Faculty Advisor for the Poetry Club.
- Served as Interim Writing Center Director. Responsible for the management, training and selection of 4 graduate assistants and 12 tutors.
- Presented and conducted Writing-Across-the Discipline writing and MLA and APA Documentation workshops.
- Taught undergraduate in English Composition and graduate classes in Literature. Helped international students participate in academic and social experiences by facilitating ESL writing workshops, conversation groups and by hosting small social gatherings.