One-to-one ESL Tutor
Prepare students for language proficiency, high school entrance, and college entrance examinations (IELTS, TOEFL, CET-4, CET-6, SAT, GRE).
- Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles in order to develop constructive and effective lesson plans for each, individual pupil (age range: 6-adult).
- Increase English fluency and overall understanding by building awareness and confidence in all key language areas (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Respond to students' writing both holistically and analytically.
- Listen actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems while facilitating learning.
- Plan and implement effective tutoring lessons for learners, focusing on the needs and goals of the student.
- Assist students in a one-on-one or small group setting.
- Provides positive and prompt feedback on student's progress.