Lead Commercial Truck Driving Instructor, Carrollton Campus
Maintains and improved the course and curriculum for the CDT program, chose materials, and prepares written tests, visual slides, and handouts. I also created a "green classroom" by creating power point based tests, quizzes, and instructional materials to save paper.
- Setup and organizes backing range for student practice and trains new drivers in the classroom and on the road settings.
- Partners with a local medical office for DOT physicals and drug screens, ensuring compliance of all students with applicable DOT regulations concerning drugs and alcohol.
- Reviews student records to ensure DOT requirements are met. Schedules appointments for student testing with third party testers.
- 100% successful completion rate of students.
- Schedules and holds hiring events with recruiters from national trucking companies.