Professional Tennis Instructor, USPTR, Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion
Teach tennis fundamentals and advanced strokes and tactics to all levels of students and players of all ages from young children to adults. Conduct both group and private drill classes and lessons. Provide new hire training of coaches. Participate in continuous review, research and development of tennis program ideas and components based on client needs and industry best practices.
- Assisted in designing and implementing new and improved tennis program components for key WTS client resulting in revenue increase for client by 25%, WTS contract renewal, and client receiving 2013 Facility of the Year award.
- Coached and developed high performance junior players who achieved top mid-Atlantic and National tennis rankings and college recruitment in less than 18 months.
- Organized and implemented a 500 plus tennis fundraising event for a cancer nonprofit foundation raising $5,000.
- Organized and conducted a local (Northern Virginia) fundraising effort for the Ashanti Region Tennis Association youth tennis program in Ghana, West Africa. Personally collected, shipped, and presented over 200 plus tennis equipment items.
- Received Employee of the Month award for demonstrating service of excellence to clients and exhibiting passion to the success of the Ashburn Village Tennis Program.