Primary Responsibility Certified Agent with the National Football League Players Association, who recruited and represented players in contract negotiations, endorsement negotiations, NFL Scouting Combine preparation, Pro Day preparation for individual workouts and interviews with teams and media
- Managed and operated all functional aspects of recruiting, including developing relationships with coaches and universities in order to recruit players in the future. Spent 8 months of the year traveling and recruiting prospects. Established new prospective clients with extensive cold-calling and face-to-face meetings.
- Actively pursued new business through innovative strategies which included scheduling radio and TV appearances, along with promotional appearances. Leveraged contacts and referrals to network and build.
- Successfully trained and developed clients for Scouting Combine, Pro Day and effective Media Communications. Including researching players, their draft status, and developing and building
- Conceived and executed a strategic business plan to gain market share. Company had limited direction and lack of corporate vision due to being a start-up organization.
- Company thrives on strict set of standards through analytical market research, directly correlated to determining the success of potential new clients