Head Field Hockey Coach
Directed all aspects of Division 1 Women's field hockey program for student athletes including student recruitment, academic support, budget management, fundraising, alumni outreach, co-ordination of staff, scheduling, team travel, practice planning and all responsibilities as required.
- Managed budget of $225,000.
- Staff development for full time assistant coaches, volunteer coaches, student managers and multiple practicum and intern students.
- Liaison to Sports Media, Sports Medicine, Strength and Conditioning, Academic Advising, Compliance, Transportation, Facilities, Equipment and the Duke Club
- Connected Alumni, current students and future recruits through biannual news letter and an annual celebration event.
- Evaluated academic integrity, athleticism, and maturity for prospective student athletes.
- Scheduled a nationally competitive game schedule