Assistant Head Coach
Scouted and evaluated new class of players for minor league basketball team each season, leading to the successful recruitment of 32 former college athletes since 2014, including 16 former NCAA Division-I college basketball players.
- Implemented player development strategies via various training methods to improve basketball skill sets of players on the roster each season.
- Via analysis of game film and careful game planning, responsible for having top-ranked offensive squad in the CBA each season, as well as having best home winning-record in league history.
- Educated players regarding FIBA international basketball rules and regulations, which is the standard used in CBA games.
- Assisted in the player advancement of individuals after playing with the team, including aiding 17 athletes to sign overseas.
- Hired and supervised assistant coaches and student assistants and game day managers.
- Managed day-to-day operations for the team, including, but not limited to, staff, marketing, entertainment, promotional activities, media relations, etc.