Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as sports, games, outings, hiking, arts, crafts, and hobbies.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, train staff members and assign work duties.
- Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional staff to plan balanced recreational programs for participants.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.