Postal Clerk / Office Manager
Managed a mixture of three businesses and their daily operations. Handled the inventory, record of sales, and payment to vendors of gift shop product. Trained to operate a postal contract unit, and implement the best mailing option for customers. Sorted incoming and outgoing mail. Worked with the supplier receipts and orders for six major companies. Ability to operate several computer programs as QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office. Additionally, operated the fax, copying, postage meter, and cash register.
- Contacted and developed potential vendor relations for marketing and explained terms of contract for product placement.
- Faxed biweekly employee time-cards to accountant for payroll disbursement.
- Developed vendor displays for marketing.
- Developed a filing system for office files.
- Kept three businesses on an efficient time schedule.
- Ordered supplies and kept an accurate inventory list.