Interpret purchase orders and create accurate shipment labels using UPS Worldship, Fedex Shipping manager or DHL's online labeling system
- Log all shipments and package all product according to customer purchase orders while double checking all invoices for mistakes
- Work with freight forwarders to facilitate all international orders by generating all international customs documentation (commercial invoice, certificate of origin. etc.)
- Reconcile daily inventory counts between invoices and daily shipping logs
- Move product from the manufacturing facility driving a 26' box truck and receiving product to be placed into inventory at our shipping facility
- Manage and train all new employees within the shipping department
- Keep inventory of all shipping supplies and make sure all supplies are stocked
- Work with our quality assurance department to make sure all policies and procedures are up to date and being followed to the standards set by semi-annual FDA audits.