Int'l Sales Administrator/ Order Management /import Export Coordinator
Establish and maintain complete files for each distributor/customers, including update contact information, export documentation, payment history, invoices, PO's, order entry, price list and discount records. Process card payments and translate correspondence as needed.
- Coordinate, prepare, and review imports documentation as needed, such as the ISF filing, form 7501, etc. for all overseas incoming shipment for new product or return deliveries via air or ocean.
- Complete Pro-forma and manual invoices for foreign governments, bank fund transfers; Preparation of SLI, BOL, for the loading and delivery of product going overseas, schedule pick and review EEI filing documentation.
- Responsible for collection of all pass-due International accounts for Distributors/Customers
- Monitor customs procedures in international countries to ensure orders will be deliver without delays. Involve and Knowledge of record keeping as it applies to the by ITAR/EAR/HTS regulation, contact and interact with Freight Forwarders /Customs Brokers.
- Assist in reviewing internal policies & procedures, modifying them, in order to be in compliance the U.S. customs regulations.
- Develop and modify training modules, database, pp presentations, excel and word sheets which be utilized to train various internal function areas of the facility in Export/Import/HTS Compliance and company product.
- Manage all international activities, oversee sales, quotes. Coordinate distributor and sales meetings. Prepare all U.S. visa letter, U.S screening requirement, food, hotel, and customer Transportation.
- Translate all needed business documentation, technical communication, and simultaneous translation doing meetings or training sessions.