Training Manager/ Safety Advisor
Trained over 3,000 Marines, by Supervising annual training classes, fitness tests, and workplace development. Resulted in increased organizational proficiency.
- Developed and maintained records for the past 3.5 years, allowing successful inspection of all documentation pertaining to the training of individual Marines.
- Implemented new schedule tracking and statistic following by consolidating several MS Excel and MS Power Point templates into working documents of all operations within the past 3.5 years, causing my unit to be more efficient and effective at our mission.
- Ordered and inventoried materials and supplies. Cleaned, inspected, repaired, and accounted for four million dollars' worth of technical equipment on a monthly basis, allowing the safe and proper use of all equipment.
- Utilizing appropriate publications ensured the safe and accurate firing of more than ten thousand artillery missions, facilitating mission accomplishment under safe conditions.
- Mentored and counseled over 80 Marines, developing plans for self-improvement, ensuring well-being of each Marine, and facilitated subordinates success in the Marine Corps