Responsible for field level implementation of health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed. Assists in various activities, including but not limited to risk identification, incident reporting and investigations.
- Extensive knowledge in the field allowing me to recognize known and unknown hazards, and mitigating the found hazards to help provide a more safe and healthful environment for our employees.
- Knowledge of company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conducts observations and audits of the site work environments, personal protective equipment, mobile equipment, tools and other types of equipment
- Assists in the New Hire Orientation process and other safety related training to ensure that new employees are familiar with BP and KBR policies and procedures
- Participated in the VPP preparation process and was instrumental in obtaining the recertification for KBR at the BP site
- Assists with onsite random drug screens
- Attends the monthly Contractor Safety meeting
- Utilizes the KBR Safety Energy Program to assist in reducing risk of injuries to employees
- Reviews the site Job Safety Analysis' for completeness and accuracy