Customer Service Quality Auditor
Evaluated and refined Call Center Stats reports that were provided to Senior Management Leaders on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Compared Plan Staff vs. Actual Staff, Average Speed of Answer, Talk Time, Handle Time, Speed of Answer, Occupancy and Average Abandon Time.
- Enhanced the quality monitoring process for three separate call centers. Provided a unified focus on the customer experience which develops a rapport with the caller. Quality monitoring feedbacks were provided within an hour of the actual call. Provided SOPs, training and transition statements to strengthen the confidence in the staff.
- Developed processes and procedures to provide error trending results on an employee, call center and department level. Systematically automated the results into a spreadsheet that provided daily, monthly and yearly results. Easily identified the top 5 error trends to help in the development of the staff via training.
- Initiated new techniques to evaluate meaningful day to day processes. Developed a spreadsheet that allowed an employee to assess his /her progress to meeting the department goals. Measured Calls Received vs. Documented Calls. Designed a measuring tool to evaluate the service guidelines established by the carriers.
- Improved and redesigned the current performance spreadsheets to include the new measurable items that management expected of the employees.
- Refined the reports to include pertinent data to be provided as service information to our larger integrated groups, Signature Healthcare and University of Maryland.
- Managed the Business Recovery Plans for the administration departments to sustain the accuracy and effectiveness in case of an emergency