Quality Control Manager
A family owned business specializing in the manufacture of generic veterinary products including liquids, gels, ointments, suspensions, powders and solid dosage forms. Position involved the daily management of the Quality Control Laboratory ensuring adherence to all GMP/GLP regulations as set forth in the Code of Federal Regulations CFR 21 parts 58, 210, and 211
- Managed 9 direct reports including annual performance appraisals
- Directed the daily release of all incoming raw materials and finished product.
- Adherence to "Laboratory Controls" as defined within the FDA Quality Systems audit structure
- Streamlined stability program improving resource allocation
- Tracked daily metrics used to assess effectiveness of department resources
- Conducted annual quality audits of various internal departments