Promoted to lead a team of 38 responsible for commodity planning, strategic sourcing, and purchasing with a $3.5M annual budget. Managed ~$1B in annual expenditures, including raw materials, packaging, energy, refractories, and MRO; supported 19 manufacturing locations and HQ. Member of global procurement leadership team.
- Delivered >$24M in cost savings over 3.5 years, including $14M in EBIT and up to $4.5M cost avoidance.
- Drove $4-$6M in annual savings in Maintenance, Repair, and Operating supplies (MROs); capital; construction; cullet; raw materials; facilities; and packaging by launching supplier improvement initiatives.
- Orchestrated the successful implementation of SAP for Procurement in NA. Implemented automated POs, automated R2P, and reduced transactional activities 15%-70% and on-hand inventory by ~$2M.
- Developed the first formal processes for strategic sourcing, including RFP and negotiation guidelines.
- Built team capability in rigorous sourcing processes through ISM skill assessment and training.