Local Purchasing Officer
Supervised and directed corporate purchasing functions such as product/service research, vendor selection, price and contract terms negotiation, and purchases order completion. Provided excellent service to internal customers maintaining constant communication and coordination.
- Developed strategic partner suppliers and negotiated long term contract agreements.
- Negotiated acquisitions at quality, cost standards, and payment agreements consistent with company business objectives.
- Ensured stock inventory levels were maintained to adequately meet operation needs at three different warehouses.
- Supervised and appraised two subordinates in purchasing department.
- Communicated and coordinated with accounting department on suppliers' payment matters.
- Responsible for disposal of scrap by negotiating terms of removal and sale.
- Responsible for petty cash expenses.