Assistant Fashion Buyer
Manage latest and popular fashion trends and update e-commerce website and store retail accounts throughout designated territory. Work with various inventory controlling systems and programs that manage purchase orders and product registrations. Functioned as an effective interface between the Company and designated customers to ensure achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Visit clients face to face to discuss trends, buying goals, and future styles.
- Attend trade fairs and fashion shows to observe trends.
- Assist buyers by establishing and maintaining good relations with suppliers and retailers.
- Monitor the best-selling styles and make sure consumers have access to them in a timely manner.
- Responsible for data analysis and internal communication of market conditions.
- Perform market research for better understanding of consumer interest and to further develop marketing strategies.
- Contact, produce sales, and implement negotiations with large accounts.