Manage development, purchasing, delivery, and promotions for department accounting for $213.5 million of total company sales. Present monthly strategy meetings to Executive Committee. Maximize profits and create assortment plans by creating weekly sales and forecasting reports for analysis of market and customer demand. Make monthly trips to various US markets to identify product buying trends and participate in sourcing and purchasing of new products. Manage and mentor 4 buying assistants and administrative assistants. Formulate guidelines for style and customer choices based on business analysis. Determine attribute penetration, price point representation, brand penetration, and the introduction of new merchandise into the assortment at the class level. Manage OTB and provide monthly receipt plans to Buying Team. Develop markdown strategy.
- Drove sales increase from $41,000 to $3.1 million for Tropical Blend line by expanding fabric selection, trims, and unit availability.
- Conceptualized and assisted in development of the Signature Imperial Blend Suit, a $708K sales opportunity in its first season.
- Generated 45% time savings by conceptualizing and implementing employee training and effectiveness methods.
- Conceptualized new Wool Silk Blend with 12% higher ASR that has generated $1 million in sales in first season.
- Managed sales and inventory levels for reinvented factory outlet store model with $1.2 million in sales.
- Spearheaded expanded presence in wedding market, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction as liaison with stores and as primary contact for custom orders.