Responsible for developing a Plan of Care that corresponds with the physicians orders through assessment of patient's needs, condition, environment, consultation with other health team members, at time of initial visit and update the plan of care regularly as necessary.
- Gained extensive experience and knowledge in the high-level care being provided to our medically fragile pediatric patients in the community.
- Extensive experience with the geriatric population including creating Care Plans based on the client's needs. Supervise caregivers and CNA's working in the home setting.
- Proficient in interacting with families of cultural diversity.
- Supervise and oversee the care for 65-75 LPN/RN's working in the field.
- Communicate with patients, families, nurses and physicians to ensure safe patient care is being provided.