Maintain all plant utility equipment including boilers, air compressors, chillers, clean steam generators, water purification stills, steam headers, water loops, cooling towers, DI water systems, pumps and CIP systems; perform all overhauls and routine maintenance while performing daily monitoring of utility systems to ensure proper operation.
- Take readings and monitor all utility systems critical parameters, and investigate and correct operating conditions out of specification.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks for utility equipment.
- Collect samples and perform testing of wastewater, boiler feed water, resin bed regeneration, DI water and monitor chemical dosage.
- Receive chemicals used for treatment of tower water chilled water, boiler feed water and resin bed regeneration.
- Lead projects and/or work groups.
- Make sound decisions and use problem solving tools.
- Coordinate projects and communicate results of completed projects.