Real Estate Paralegal/probate Paralegal
Manage and oversee, under attorney supervision, all aspects of the real estate department, including, drafting contracts,
requesting and reviewing title work, prepare closing documents (i.e., deeds, certificates of trust, bill of sale, seller's affidavit,
FIRPTA Affidavit), as well as other required documents to cure title.
- Request and order estoppels, lien search, notices of termination, and HOA affidavits.
- Communicate with other attorneys, paralegals, and secretaries in connection with said closings.
- Communicate with lenders in connection with loan closings and loan documents.
- Prepare HUD-1 (Closing Statement) and balance sheets.
- Meet with clients to perform closings, disburse and remit documents to the court for recording.
- Request final policies and provide to clients.
- Prepare probate documents for filing with the court and complete estate and trust administrations from date of death to closing out the estate.
- Prepare corporate documents such as filing corporate forms, forming LLCs and Limited Partnerships in Florida, as well as obtain employer identification numbers and file annual reports.