Contracts Specialist/patent Paralegal Assistant to Compliance Officer
Negotiated, drafted, and reviewed contracts in Ariba SharePoint for compliance with FDA regulations, and non-disclosure agreements among 35 states.
- Conducted on-line pharmacovigilance/E-Discovery research for Regulatory FDA RIM compliance of pharmaceutical-osteoporosis drugs with IBM Officer.
- Created MS Excel spreadsheets for IT vendors, while monitoring Microsoft SQL/SSIS queries via Access database VBScripts from ad hoc data.
- Assisted officer with the prosecution of individuals for web site and publication infringement to comply with patent compliance and contract jargons.
- Managed docketing of USPTO's for filing of trademarks, while corresponding with FDA officials for licensing of patents and utilizing FETCH.
- Reformed, negotiated, and drafted SOP contracts of partnerships and limited liability agreements based on standard regulatory with Powers Of Attorney.
- Negotiated disclosures and contracts for cost & pricing with regards to vendor licensing and compliance regulatory amendment prior to redlining.
- Abstracted and researched commercial leases with liens and service agreements while drafting certificates of incorporation/formation with ad-hoc titles.